Monday, August 8, 2011

It must be a sign...

I was just upstairs changing my baby's diaper, thinking "I need to order a couple more Thirsties Duo Wraps in the next size up."


I'm so lucky because my friend loaned me this diaper cover and I LOVE it!  Since it's a two-size adjustable size diaper, it fits even small babies great!  And I love that has leg gussetts to help prevent leaks!

So I came downstairs and got on facebook while I was nursing my girls, and what did I see?  The second announcement on my FB newsfeed was a message from Thirsties saying that they're giving away a starter kit of 2-Thirsties Duo Wraps, 2-Duo Hemp Prefolds, & 2-Stay Dry Duo Inserts at this weeks "Thirsties Thursday Giveaway"!!  How awesome is that?!  I really hope I win.  I'd love to get my hands on a couple of these babies...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...