Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Favorite Breastfeeding Photos

So I've been wanting to participate in "Wordless Wednesday" for a while now, but as we all know, I have a hard time blogging regularly.  I was all excited to participate in the blog carnival hosted by The Breastfeeding Cafe, but kind of intimidated as well since I've never participated in a blog carnival and I'm afraid of deadlines.  Then I somehow overlooked the fact that the blog carnival was happening in the weeks leading up to all the Breastfeeding Cafe events, and didn't realize that the blog carnival had already started until I got Hobo Mama's Wordless Wednesday email.  I tried emailing the "blog carnival mistress" but I guess I was a little too late to be included in the blog carnival today... I'm going to post this anyway...


This is the only professional picture I've had taken.  I'm looking forward to having some more taken as part of a fundraiser the Breastfeeding Cafe is holding.


I think this was my first breastfeeding pic ever taken. (Amazing quality, I know!)  I love that Gigi looks as orange as a pumpkin, and that my breast is bigger than her head!


Cookies and Milk!


First picture of Emi Lou nursing.  She's probably only about 10 minutes old in this picture. (I'm not 100% sure because I just discovered the date and time on my hubby's camera are off!)


I love this portrait my friend Ginger took when Emi Lou was 2 weeks old



This is how we spend a good portion of the day... especially when my hubby is traveling, as it seems to be the only way I can keep everyone content sometimes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are such sweet photos! I especially love the one with your newly born little one and the tandem nursing- very special pictures to have for them to look back at when they are older!

Nev said...

Gorgeous. I really love the last two. <3

Nev

Anonymous said...

These are just beautiful. Have shared here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Loving-Earth-Mama/208544985825038. THANKS!

Anonymous said...

These are just beautiful. Have shared here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Loving-Earth-Mama/208544985825038. THANKS!

The Happy Hippie Homemaker said...

Thank you! You're so sweet :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...